14 November 2016

DESIGN Thinking STEM

               DESIGN Thinking STEM
What do you notice?
What is it like?
 Have you seen something like this before?
How does it work?
What questions do you have?
How might you investigate?



Using STEM Design Thinking

WHY
What is it for?
What does it need to do?
What designs already exist?
What information do I need?

HOW
What materials do I need?
What size will it be?
What tools do I have?
What do I need to know?
How will I get more information? 

WHERE
What features does it need?
How will we use it? 
What does the user need to know? 
How will it be different? 
How will it be better?

WHEN
How long will it take to make?
How efficient is it?
How long will it last?
How can we change it? 

WHAT NEXT
Can we share it?
Can It help people?
Can we sell it? 
Is it sustainable?


This is innovation : What possibilities do you see?
Who might be interested in this invention?

No comments:

Post a Comment